A Problem Solving Technique (3 days)
• Able to identify and define central and secondary problems.
• Select and use appropriate concepts and methods from a variety of disciplines to solve problems effectively and creatively.
• Able to identify and use appropriate technology to research, solve, and present solutions to problems.
• Learn the roles of collaboration, risk-taking, multi-disciplinary awareness, and the imagination in achieving creative responses to problems.
• Capable to make a decision and take actions based on analysis.
• Interpret and express quantitative ideas effectively in written, visual, aural, and oral form.
• Practice creative thinking skills.
• Utilize tools to make better decisions; scoreboard, flowcharts, run charts and other instruments.